Thursday, November 5

Melissa Sweet



The Melissa Sweet event took place last night and it was an absolute delight to meet her. She is as
gracious and lovely as her work and shared so much with us. Melissa spoke about her beautiful
work and the process of researching and illustrating accurately depicted paintings. My only regret is that
I didn't bring a camera to have a picture taken with her. For me, it was like meeting a 'super hero' :)...
She also shared a quote about dedication and success. Although, I don't recall the exact quote, here is one
the I found by Albert Einstein that is of the same sentiment...
"I think and think for months and years, ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false.
The hundredth time I am
right."
Above are pictures of some of the books that I purchased and had her sign one for myself and one for my daughter.
What a wonderful night!
Posted by Picasa